
We took an
air boat tour along the everglades. Our guide told us that we would not likely see any alligators due to the wind. Well, we saw this guy which is the "king" chase away two other alligators. It is incredible the size of the everglades. On our way home we had clear skies and were able to see the size.

We took a stroll along the beach in Ft
Lauderdale before boarding the cruise. As you can see it was a windy day. I love the ocean! Any chance we had we were walking along the beach.


Well....... what can I say, Tim loves his John Deere`s. Here they were grooming the sand.

We stayed at an all inclusive resort in the
Bahamas for the day. Tim got to go water skiing in the Atlantic Ocean. We also went wind sailing, ocean kayaking, swimming, and sun burning!! It was my favourite day of the trip. Before we boarded, we went shopping in the "straw market". Yikes! Tim has never been exposed to the local `pressure`. A guy grabbed a hold of him saying he had good deal on towel. 1 for $10. Tim wanted to get a towel so he said
OK. Then the guy said that he would give us a deal for 2. 2 for $20. Tim questioned him on it and the guy said that 1 towel was worth $18. Tim gave him $20 and got two towels, and beelined it out. I just sat back and laughed!

Here is our baby ship compared to the other boat that was docked.


We spent an afternoon at downtown Disney, so we
didn`t have to pay the ridiculous expense for a theme park. The neatest thing we saw was the
lego display. These dogs are all made out of
lego!!!!!

We spent 2 days at Sea World. The first day we saw all the shows and exhibits. Our favorite show was the dolphin show. The second day we watched the dolphin show again and went on the rides. Tim always said he
didn`t like rides, well I
couldn`t get him off the rides. The second afternoon we got to go to a
Sugarland concert. It was our first concert, so I guess it was good.

My brother loves penguins, so I had to post this one for him.

Our last day on the beach...I miss it a lot, especially when I look out our window and see snow and brown dead trees.
1 comment:
Thanks for posting pictures Karen! Looks like you had an awesome vacation away from the cold and snow! Way to Go! It's important to have those times for just the two of you!
Post a Comment