This past Saturday I was studying for an exam coming up and couldn`t stand being in the house anymore. So I strapped on my cross country skiis and went exploring. It was so peaceful, skiing in the open country with no noise and the sun shining as bright as it could. When I turned around to go home, all I could see was the sun shining off fresh snow and my two ski tracks. I couldn`t help but praise God!
This past Monday Tim and I headed out to Sunshine ski resort to take in some more sunshine. The morning was kind of overcasted but the afternoon cleared and it was a beautiful sunny day. The hill wasn`t busy at all so we did run after run. Our legs were a little stiff the next day but it was worth it. Whoever thought of climbing up a mountain, strapping two sticks on their feet, and going down the mountain must have been crazy. But I love it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment