Well this past Saturday was my birthday and I woke up feeling as if Tim punched me in the face. It turns out that it is just a sinus infection, but I have never had pain like that in my face before. Tim took me out for a nice supper and went for an evening walk with ice cream. On Sunday he told me that I had plans already made. So Sunday came and we met up with a couple friends and went to Peter`s for lunch (best place to get a burger and milkshake) and then went biking in Calgary for a couple hours. I need to get my biking legs up to snuff for my triathlon in June so I had hinted that all I wanted for my birthday was a day out on the bikes.
Well in his mind a day on the bikes included a couple hours on the jet bikes as well. So yes we went jetskiing again on Sunday. This time it was while the sun was still up, so I layered my wetsuits and took them for a spin as well. I got dumped a couple times, but it wasn`t as cold as I was expecting. Overall it was a great birthday.
My brother had his birthday on the 8th and his wife had hers on the 1st. So we are all getting together on Mother`s day to have one big party. So I get to have a week long birthday this year. It`s great!!!
1 comment:
Belated Happy Birthday Karen! Didn't know your birthday was the day after Heather's! Some day you will have to come out here so we can celebrate them together!
Post a Comment