Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Week of progress

I love weeks when everything goes right and you get lots done. The weather has been great and we are just about done seeding. I even got my garden planted on Monday, which is good and early. I can`t wait to have fresh garden produce. I got all my flowers for my pots; I won`t have any flower beds this year so my pots will have to do. Tim finished the hardwood in the bonus room and a closet. Only one small closet left and he plans on doing it tonight. And then all the hardwood will be done!!!! We got our deck package ordered and ready to pick up on Friday. All the corals are cleaned up, so we don`t have to walk in mud up to our knees. And on Saturday we will be branding the calves. Pam, Bryant, and Owen will be coming up Friday night - It`ll be the first time Bryant and Owen have seen our house. (I guess I can let Owen off the hook as he is only 5 weeks old!!!) What a week!

No comments: