Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Lumberjack Karen!

Well, this past weekend my brother confirmed (90%) that they wanted the wedding at our place next June. I went for a walk to see where they had picked and realized that I needed to chop some fallen logs so it wasn`t such an eyesore. So Tim taught me how to run the chain saw and painted a very vivid picture of what happens if the saw gets out of control. Yesterday was about 20 degrees out, so of course I was wearing shorts. I know, the middle of October and I am wearing shorts, but oh well. So there I am wearing shorts cutting up fire wood with the chain saw. Our neighbour across the road came over to check up on me, ensuring me that he has a pile of wood already cut if I didn`t want to cut anymore. I was at it for about 2 hours and I barely made a dent. Oh well, it`ll get done and lets hope before June 21.

No comments: