The other day I was sitting around and thinking that it would be fun to go on a date with Tim again. I was thinking of ways to drop hints that I would like to go out, and then I realized I should take him out on a date. These last few months Tim and I seem to have gotten closer than we already were. I never thought it would be possible. I think it was due to the fact that we both went out of our way to make sure the other felt appreciated. I thought I should just say thanks for being such a loving, caring, and all around bestest husband in the world. So I phoned him from work on Friday and asked him if I could take him out. When I got home he was so excited that I was taking him out. We had an enjoyable dinner at Red Lobster, followed by skating around the Olympic oval for an hour.
I haven`t been in my skates for about 2 years. I know as a figure skater I should be in them more often. My feet were plenty sore after an hour. But it was so much fun. The other day out of the blue Tim said thank you. I asked for what? And he said for the wicked (his new word) date on Friday. It just got me thinking about our marriage and marriage as a whole. I just pray that everybody that is married take time to show how much they love their spouse.
No comments:
Post a Comment