Heather left this open for anyone to share and since I have nothing exciting to post I figured I would share a bit about me.
-Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Financial Services Manager, BMO Bank of Montreal
2. Bookkeeper, Bethel EM Church
3. Auralta Figure Skating Coach
4. General Employee of Premium Farms Ltd
Four Movies I've Watched More than Once:
1. Anne of Green Gables
2. How to lose a Guy in 10 Days
3. Wild Hearts Can`t be Broken
4. Pollyanna
Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Cremona AB
2. 11014 80 Ave Edmonton AB
3. Lister Hall U of A, Edmonton AB (I know this is a stretch, but I have only lived in 3 different towns)
4. Vulcan AB
Four TV Shows I Watch:
Tim and I don`t have television, but there are some we like to watch at Tom & Ruth`s once in awhile
1. Survivor
2. Amazing Race
3. Hockey Games
Four Places I Have Been:
1. Australia
2. Spain
3. Morocco
4. Alaska
Four People Who Email Me Regularly:
1. Pam
2. Ellie
3. Tom (our church treasurer)
4. Shari
Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Pizza
2. Ceasar Salad
3. Beef
4. Apples
Four Places I Would Love to Visit:
1. New Zealand
2. Ireland
3. South Eastern States
4. All of Canada
I know a bunch of people who read this don`t have blogs, so instead of posting it use these as conversation fillers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment