Well, I think these pictures portray our second spring storm pretty good. Last night we usually go up to Tom and Ruths to watch survivor. I was content to stay at home and not go out, but Tim had to attempt to go out so he could get his snowmobile out of the shed. I told Ruth her son is crazy, but she reminded me that I am the one that is stuck with him. We made it up there but barely. We left the truck at the farm and rode the sled down. I was late getting to work this morning cuz I had to wait for Tim to plow me out.
1 comment:
I am not trying to rub it in, but it seems to strange that people can have such cold weather, when we are having such hot weather. I think yesterday was the hottest day of the year yet and it was in the 90's for sure. I do miss season, but I like being warm too much to miss them for very long. I hope that it melts soon and you can get back to having spring.
Post a Comment