I know these pictures are overdue, but I thought I would post them anyways. The weekend of August 16 & 17 the Earle extended family got together. Well, just the immediate one - Tom`s family and his sister`s family.
Saturday we gathered for lunch before the haying crew left. We ate supper in shifts to accommodate the haying. It worked quite well.
I couldn`t resist taking this picture. Granny was so excited that her family was all going to be together for the weekend. She spent many precious moments with her great-grandchildren.
These balls were the entertainment for the weekend it seemed. Lane and Damon are just vegging out in the shade with the rest of us. Thank goodness we don`t work on Sundays - we were able to enjoy every bodies company.
Granny enjoyed walking Nathan around. He isn`t walking on his own yet, but give him two fingers and he walks faster than you.
Sadie got a little thirsty, so she helped herself to Ruth`s water.
Sunday afternoon Jesse and Uncle Greg took on Jesse and Uncle Tim to a game of soccer. The rest of us were too lazy to play so we lined the sidelines and cheered them on.
1 comment:
Looks like you had lots of fun!! Family Reunions are so much fun...we had a mini one at Heather and Matt's in August(we all have pictures on our blogs if you want to see)
Post a Comment