Yup Tim and I are finally adding to our family of 2. As of March 12, 2009 we will be a family of 3. My mom kept saying we were on a 5 year plan but it just happened to work out. We never set a time frame when we got married as to when we would have kids. It just seemed like the next thing to do.
I am 13 weeks today and feeling fine. I haven`t been sick at all, knock on wood. The only thing that has been different is that I have been tired a lot more often. I am really excited for the arrival of the little one. Tim is too, but he has a lot more apprehensions than I do. He has asked that the baby come out at 6 months old instead of an actual baby. He doesn`t do well with newborns. I told him there was no way I was delivering a 6 month old and he would just have to learn with me. It is a great relieve to be able to talk out loud about it. 3 months is a very long time to talk about it at home and not slip up about it in front of family and friends.
2 comments:
Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you both and will be praying for baby and mom to be healthy. I was just thinking of you guys and realized I hadn't checked your blog in a really long time and here it is! Your exciting announcement! Love you!
Congratulations! I will have to echo my Mom's comment. I hadn't checked in awhile and I thought briefly, maybe it will be an announcement and it was! I am excited for the both of you and will be praying for y'all.
Post a Comment