
I know that the new weekend is here but I have a few pictures to post from last weekend. Friday night and Saturday Tim and I attended our labour and delivery prenatal classes. We learned lots. Pam and the family came over Saturday night and stayed till Monday morning. It was so nice to have family stay at our place again. The boys are great. Owen is so active. I have a little booster chair that Owen sat on for meals. After each meal he would have to take it off his chair and sit it in front of the window to talk to Sadie. He loved Sadie - it was too cute. Gavin is 4 months old now and a complete angel. I pray that we will have such a content baby. Sunday brought another fresh snowfall and Christmas tree hunting. We didn`t out west till 4:30 so we had to be very decisive as it gets dark at 5. But we found a perfect tree. It isn`t decorated though cuz I haven`t been home since to do it. Oh well, this weekend is supposed to be -30 so I think I`ll have lots of time to do it.

After I did books on Monday I decided to test the new snow. I clipped on my x-country skis and started breaking a trail. Sadie was so excited to play in the snow and go at a faster pace than walking - but she was kinda sceptical of the skis.

This is just past our place. I always love walking this direction from home cuz there are no roads or people to interrupt my time, just lots of space and beautiful scenery. I can let my mind think of anything and have no distractions.

Breaking trail isn`t all that hard but a lot harder than skiing on groomed trails. Especially when you hit the odd cow pie! On the way back Sadie decided that the trail was meant for her to walk on too. She often runs ahead of me exploring and sniffing things out. She will stop and wait for me to call her and then she comes running my direction. Here she is running back to me on my trail!! Oh well she didn`t wreck anything. My trail will be all covered up after this weekend anyways.
No comments:
Post a Comment