Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 08

This one was taken about 28 1/2 weeks.



Well, this picture was taken Christmas eve. I am 29 weeks here. My husband graciously shared his cold with me. This past week I have woken up in the middle of the night coughing my lungs out. The only thing that seemed to help was sleeping in the recliner. The worst of the cold is that you can't take anything for it. The saline nose spray only lasts 4 -5 hours. Besides the cold everything is going A-OK. We have finished our "baby school" (Tim's term for prenatal class) I was expecting to be scared completely after they were all done. But Tim and I both came out very excited for the arrival of Timbit.
After chores on Christmas morning Tim was hungry and wanted to make me a "super duper Tim pan scramble". I had to take a picture of it cuz it was delicious.

We went down to my folks on the weekend. Pam brought Gavin up wearing this suit. He was sooooo cute.

Dave was given some lego in his stocking. Tim and he were quite content putting it together.

My sister and I are not fans of hot dogs. However, one of my families favorite summer past times is having wiener roasts. So mom found a cast iron hamburger cooker for over the fire and each of us girls got one in our stockings. The weather was nice and the boys decided to light the fire. So here they are cooking us our lunch. Sadie got to have the first few cuz they were burnt so bad.
On Sunday we got a fresh little snowfall and a gorgeous sunny day afterwards. I wanted to get out for a walk so we bundled Owen up so he could try out his new sled. He was not so sure about it at first but on the way back he was chatting away.
Dad just finished building a new pig shelter this past fall. So we had to go check it out.
We wanted to see what Owen thought of going down a little hill of snow. Let's just say I think we will wait till next year to try it again.
Then we thought he would like riding Sadie. He loved it! Sadie didn't get it at first but then did her duty well.

No comments: