Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Thursday, December 04, 2008

You gotta love `em!

Yup, you gotta love maternity pants. They are the most forgiving piece of clothing I own. They are almost as comfy as my Winnie the pooh flannel pj's. The only complaint I have about them is they fall down a little too easily. It seems like every time I stand up they have slid down a little. But I can live with that.

Anyways, I know I haven`t posted many prego pictures lately and I am sorry. Last week I came to work one day and I had every single person (ok maybe a little exaggeration) tell me than I really look pregnant. Comments like "woo mama you look pregnant today" or "man you have popped out" or "you can definitely tell your pregnant now". I know I am supposed to look pregnant when I am almost 6 months but when everybody makes a comment about it; it made me feel really fat. To top that day off I was on the verge of tears the whole day - thanks to those lovely hormones. So I didn`t really feel like taking pictures last week. I really hope that I never made comments like that to my friends when they were pregnant. It isn`t all that flattering.

No comments: