Since it is sore to get up and walk around I have opted out of doing chores this morning. Chores for me consist of sitting with Tim in the tractor (I have my own buddy seat) and climbing out of the tractor at every gate to open and close it for him while he delivers the hay. Now that we are calving - there are a lot of gates to open. So getting in & out of a tractor doesn't appeal to me much right now. And, Tim is using a different tractor today that doesn't have a buddy seat so I would be sitting crooked on the wheel well. Not my idea of comfortable.
So here I am waiting for Timbit to arrive. I am going to have to find something to do cuz I am going to drive myself bonkers soon!
1 comment:
Hey Karen, I have been thinking about you lots. Can't wait until Timbit arrives!
Post a Comment