Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

3 weeks

Here is Connor playing baseball. He will lie on his blanket, raise his arm and then drop it like he is playing baseball.
I love my baby Bjorn snugly. It has definitely been my life line since Connor has been born. Every afternoon I strap him in and we go for a walk together. This day though, was his first cow chasing day. He seemed to like chasing cows cuz he didn't fall asleep as quickly as he usually does. The other afternoon he was screaming his head off cuz he was soooo tired. We hadn't gone for our walk yet cuz we had company. I tried everything to get him to sleep. Finally I put my screaming child in the carrier and he was out like a light. It is funny how at such a young age a routine can be established.

He loves to be on his tummy. I have to really watch him though cuz he moves his legs back and forth and wriggles around - doesn't stay in one spot like he does on his back.

I just had to post this one cuz I thought is was cute.




1 comment:

landomartz said...

He is such a cute baby, I am looking forward to getting a chance to hold him!