Here are a few shots of our life this past week.

Tim loves playing with Connor right before I feed him. Connor will suck on Tim's nose and pop Tim's bubbles. For those that don't know - if you pinch Tim's nose you pop his bubbles and he hates it - but loves it when Connor does it.

Contrary to what most people see, Connor is awake quite a bit during the day.

We went down to my parents this weekend for Easter. When we got there Owen wanted to take Baby Con for a ride in his new wagon. But Papa had to help.

Sunday afternoon we enjoyed a wiener roast in the backyard. Connor loves the outdoors.

The only thing he has been wearing lately is sleepers. I wanted him to look like a little boy for church today - even though it is still big on him. Thanks Dave & Doris for the super cute outfit.
2 comments:
Thanks so much for posting the picture of Connor wearing the outfit from us! I found it on my last trip to Texas and just had to buy it!
What a great shot of Tim and Connor nose-to-nose! I love it!
Karen L.
Post a Comment