Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Crazy, Busy, and Sick

Well the pictures are out of order. After our big cook day of making about 75 dinners I took Connor up to the farm. I wanted to get pictures of Connor in the barn with the calves but he was totally freaking out so this is the only one I got.

I took care of Carmen and Charlotte the other day for a few hours. We walked up to the farm cuz the guys were away and I had to check a heifer that started calving. They took turns riding in the wagon and walking.

They loved playing with the babies and Charlotte kept asking to see more.



Friday night we headed down to my parents for a long overdue visit. Saturday I was able to meet my bridesmaid Reanne's little Blaine. He was content to just snuggle with anyone.

Connor got to help Reanne open some presents. As you can see he loves to make a mess.
As for the sick part of the title. Greg shared his 24 hour flu with me. Yesterday I was on the couch most of the day. I am very grateful that Connor can entertain himself for long periods of time. Tim was absolutely wonderful in the evening and took 100% care of Connor. I just had to nurse him before bed and that was it. It is a lot different being sick now that I have a kid. Thank goodness it was only 24 hours.

No comments: