Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Monday, February 01, 2010

Spring Fever

Last night Tim came home early from hockey and looked really upset. After putting Connor to bed I discovered he broke his front tooth. Today we headed into Cochrane to take Tim to the dentist. Figuring it would only be a 10 minute check-up to find out the cost, Connor & I went along for the ride. The dentist was able to do some of the work right away and it wouldn't cost us too much. Thank goodness for benefits. Connor and I had to kill some time so we headed over to the greenhouse. There was a fountain with fish in it and I think we spent about 15 minutes standing there watching it. It is always refreshing to go to a green house in the middle of winter. But, they also had all their garden seed out. I had a sudden urge to buy all my seed and imagine it growing in the garden. I got super cool gourds that grow in the shape of snakes for Connors' garden!! I got a few flower seeds to start next month to help me get thru the remainder of winter.

No comments: