Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Disaster Zone

This past week Connors I teeth have been bugging him and he wouldn't eat anything off a spoon. So I gave him some cheese and precrumbled bacon and he seemed satisfied. For dessert he had fish crackers. That was his diet for most of the week. The odd time I could get banana and rice cereal into him. Not so good for weight gain but oh well.
He was scooting around backwards really good. I was cooking supper while he was visiting Sadie and then I heard some weird noise and here he was.

Monday I got together with Tracey and Beth to make individual meat pies. We made about 150 of them. Connor had to have some alone play time in his crib cuz he was getting fuzzy. About 10 minutes of that he was good to play with the other kids again.

Here he is 10 MONTHS OLD. I still can't believe it. He loves to pull things out of things. Whether it be his diaper bag, toys on his change table or toys out of his play box - toys are flying.


Yesterday I got to put "I crawled" sticker on his calendar. I put fish crackers around his carpet. He was crawling around all over to get his fish.


And he got it.



Since it is winter and calving has started it is hard to get down to my parents place. Tim's' parents are in Arizona for 2 months so I have been taking a few videos so that they can see and hear how Connor is changing. This video is especially for my dad. Connor is eating his Cheerios the same way dad eats his popcorn. After I nurse Connor in the morning he sits and eats his Cheerios while we eat breakfast.


No comments: