Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My annoying habit

I figured that since I posted one of Tim's annoying habits I would share what Tim finds annoying with me. I hate being touched by other feet, especially feet touching feet. Tim loves to snuggle and touch my feet with his and I CANNOT stand it. Tim is always kind enough to let me warm my freezing cold feet on him but I CANNOT let him do it to me. Not because of the cold (ok maybe a little) but because it is his feet!! I know I am weird and I have several other weird things about me but I guess that is what makes me - me.

On another note as many of you know, I don't like beans of any sort. I dislike the texture of them. I asked Tim what he would like for supper last night and he said chili. It has probably been a year since I made it last so I broke down and made it for him. He had 2 huge bowl fulls of it so I guess he liked it. But I kept a few beans out to give to Connor. I figure a bit of protein would help him. Well, Connor is a bean lover at first taste. Connor is adding lentils and cheese to his diet and seems to like them.

1 comment:

Grandma aka Mom aka Ruth said...

I was laughing at this Karen, especially when I heard Connor loves beans. You're going to get out-voted when it comes to what your family wants for supper. I'll just have to feed them chili whenever you're away! Love to you all and a big kiss for Connor!