Earle Expedition
Wednesday, January 06, 2010
Annoying Habits
Tim's most annoying habit is that he bites off chunks of his callouses on his hands and then just spits them randomly wherever he likes. It drives me crazy!!! When we first were married his table/eating manners were bad. I have cured that habit but I can't get him to stop this one. The other night in bed he spit his skin on the floor, so I gave him vacuum duty for the next day. We got fleece sheets this winter (absolutely heavenly) but they leave fuzzes all over the carpet. Hence I need to vacuum every other day. Tim hates vacuuming. I figured he would conveniently forget, so I strategically placed the vacuum on his side of the bed. Low and behold, the room was vacuumed before we went to bed and there were no more skin pieces lying around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is one disgusting habit!
Does Tim know you posted this blog...
M
Nope he doesn't, and he isn't going to find out
Post a Comment