Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Every New Years Eve our church rents the arena in Carstairs for skating and then a game of Shinny. So we strapped Connor in and skated for a while. It was weird putting my skates on again. Throughout junior and senior high I was on the ice 3 days a week. It has been about 2 years since I put my skates on. I have never really enjoyed just skating around and around but I enjoyed it quite a bit on new years. Damon, Jesse, and Lane were there too which made it fun. I love spending time with those boys.
I rarely get pictures of Connor with his cousins. So I got them together quickly before Greg and Tim got into their hockey gear. I think Damon was the only one glad to have his picture taken.

Dad & the Bug hanging out.

1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

So cute!! Thanks for sharing!