Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Friday, January 22, 2010

Our Walking Boy

This is a video of Connor pushing himself along by himself. Tom and Ruth this is especially for you. Hope you enjoy it. Everyday Connor gets closer to crawling. He is great at scooting backwards and rolling around. This morning when he was supposed to be napping I found him sitting on his bum playing with his crib - so he obviously pulled himself up somehow. I am definitely going to have to get the house kid proofed completely now.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Oh Connor, what a big boy you're getting to be! Walking to Mommy with only a little help! Wow!!!! I can hardly wait to see you do it in real life! I miss you so much, but I check your mommie's blog all the time to see what you've been up too. You're growing so quickly and I miss seeing you and hearing you talk! I love you very. very much. Mommy will give you a big hug from me, okay Mommy?!! Love you all!