Connor and I have spent a lot of time together this week and have loved it. Tim has been busy till dark seeding. We do get to see Tim during morning chores still. Connor loves doing chores. He has no fear of the cattle. Yesterday I was opening a gate and before I know it Connor is heading towards the cows. A few face plants in the manure but he doesn't care. He just loves animals and outside.

Here is my running buddy. I always wear a bandana when I go running to keep my hair out of my face as well to help keep the sweat out of my eyes. As I was putting on my bandana yesterday Connor wanted to see it. So I got another one out and put it on him. He loved it and didn't pull it off as he does with his hats.

I met up with my friend Kristina and her kids at the zoo on Wednesday morning and then back to her place to scrapbook.

I know it looks nice out but earlier this week the mornings were still cool so hence Connors outfit. Tim was fertilizing the lawn and Connor was trying to get Sadie to eat rocks. The two of them are best friends. She lets him do anything and everything to him without being mean at all.
I got the garden planted yesterday as well as 55 trees. Connor and Sadie enjoyed playing in the dirt and getting as dirty as they could. I don't mind the dirt at all as long as he doesn't bring it into the house!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment