Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

New Discoveries

I finally got Connor to drink milk this last week. As long as I mix it with orange juice he'll keep drinking.
Connor has decided that he wants to help all the time in the kitchen. Today I was making bread and he wanted to watch. So I got 2 chairs and a towel and made a pen for him. He loved it. Then I was cleaning the dishes and he had to be up helping again. So I gave him a small container with some water in it and he had a blast playing in it. I knew he would---and he did dump all the water on himself. Oh well the clothes were dirty and my floor needed a wash.
I can't believe how much changes in 1 year. Above is Connor a year ago.
We had a follow up with our pediatrician yesterday. All is good and he is not concerned about Connors low weight. We are to keep giving him iron for another 2 months. After being in the car seat all day he wanted to play when we got home. Tim built me these rails for around the wood stove this winter. They have worked great this spring acting as a corral for Connor. None of our decks have railings so this was my make shift railing.

All was great until he threw all his rocks out of his pen and he had to go get them. So he just crawled underneath. Thank goodness I saw him and he didn't fall off the deck. He loves playing outside with balls, rocks, and of course Sadie.

A week ago Lani and I headed to the zoo before the weather turned crappy. Connor enjoyed the conservatory the most - I think it was because there weren't a lot of people and he enjoyed walking. It was hard taking him there in a sense cuz he is too slow to walk and he doesn't want to sit still in the stroller. Oh well we all enjoyed it and were entertained by lots of animals.

No comments: