I realized that I haven't downloaded my pictures for a while so here are some old and new ones.

One Sunday afternoon after church we decided to have a picnic in Carstairs. Connor loved walking on the flower bed edge.


Connors other pal - Sadie. We were at mom and dads this past weekend and mom was watching him so we could do some fencing. She asked Sadie to sit so Connor sat right beside Sadie. The two of them are often together when we are outside.

When I am at work Connor helps Tim do chores by sitting in the buddy seat. He gets upset if I am sitting there with him. I had to take a picture of the 2 of them being pals.


My little Carhartt farm boy. He has no fear of cattle and just wonders everywhere. The other day he was on the opposite side of this fence where there were no cattle playing in the water tank. A big 2000 lbs bull came up on the other side for a drink and Connor just splashed him with water.

Today Connor has had many many crashes. He has just mastered going down the stairs. I wanted to mow the lawn so I decided to put his helmet on so that if by chance he stumbles then he would hurt his head. He loved wearing it. He has also mastered walking backwards - very cute to watch. Other milestones in the last month:
Knows animal sounds for cow, sheep, duck, bear, crow, and sometimes dog.
New words: tractor, right der, and many stories in chinese
Loves giving kisses and hugs
No comments:
Post a Comment