
Well I had to do a non stress test yesterday before my doctors appt. Everything is fine and normal. Conractions have started but very mildly. I can sometimes feel them but nothing really strong. I tell people that I would rather have Karbear inside me than come early but.... after Monday I think it would be nice to hold her/him. My emotions were running a little overboard that day and Connor was having lots of tantrums. Yesterday I had the afternoon to myself to get my hair cut and do my doctor stuff - so today I feel refreshed and ready to finish the week. Doctor doesn't figure the babe will come anytime soon so I guess I'll just be patient.
2 comments:
You're looking So great Karen!! Thanks so much for your newsletter...I was so glad to get your blog address so I could see a little more of what you guys are up to! = ) Connor is looking so grown up! Miss you guys! - Beth
You are looking great Karen. Won't be long now anymore
Post a Comment