Due to our Mexico trip this year my family had our Christmas celebration Dec. 29. We enjoyed our time down there as usual. Connor has always been a little leary of my family. Tim and I usually have to be in the room with him or he'll freak out. But this time he played for hours with his cousins and uncles. He even let some people hold him. My dad was thrilled when Connor came to him to play tractors.
We took Connor out to the barns to see the pigs. It was his first time and he loved it. I thought he would get scared with the smell and the noises of the barn but not my little farmer. Here the pig is giving him a kiss.

We got to the room they were farrowing in and there were smaller pigs. He loved touching them and watching them. He didn't like getting in the pen though.

The guys were weaning. They put all the babies in these carts and transfer them to a trailer to move to another barn. My dad needed to grease the carts so of course Connor was right in there helping Papa fix the cart.

Just before we left dad and Connor were playing tractors. I was soooooo happy he finally sat on my dads knee without freaking out.
1 comment:
So good to see him on Poppa's knee and I bet Poppa absolutely had the best time. It seems funny to see him with pigs, when I'm so used to seeing him with cows. Good to hear he's enjoying your family so much more now.
Post a Comment