Well I have been busy trying to move the house around to make room for Karbear. I finally got Tim to get Greg's help to move the office upstairs. The office is now bright blue for Connors' farm room. I asked Connor what color he wanted his room and he said blue. That is the only color he knows but I was ok with it. I'm still not finished it so pictures will come. Connor enjoyed helping me take the plug covers off with his screwdriver. He is such a little helper with his tools.
We dropped Granny and Gramps off at the airport yesterday for Victoria. It feels weird to have them, Tom, Ruth, and Greg gone right now. On the way home I had an ultrasound done. And today had my doctors appt. Things are normal and ticking along fine. Yesterday and today the heart rate was 120. Got us thinking it's another boy. They figure Karbear is 7.5 lbs right now. So if I go 2 weeks overdue like I did with Connor it should be a good 9 lb baby. I just pray that Karbear comes before they have to try inducing me again. I don't want to go through all that again. Doc wants me to do a non stress test before next weeks apt. So I'll have to have the thing strapped to my belly again. It brings back many bad memories - the non stress test started all our trips to Red Deer with Connor. I'm a little anxious about it all but have to trust God is in control.
The other day I was doing books and Connor was playing beside me and starts saying bruder, bruder, bruder. I couldn't figure out what he was trying to tell me. Then he comes up to me, points to my belly, and says baby bruder. I guess we all know what he wants!! Pregnant pictures to come when I remember to take them.
1 comment:
Karen, did you know that the german word for brother is bruder? It's pronounced broo-dare. The r on the end is that german 'r' sound that most Canadians can't make. So I wonder if Connor knows something we don't?
Post a Comment