This past week I have found my patience very thin. When my oldest son is kicking and screaming on the ground or when he is continually saying "NO" when I ask him to do things I find myself trying to cherish the small things. Like when he falls asleep and I go in and give him a kiss and pull the blankets on him. Or when we go for a walk and he asks "hand" and his tiny hand reaches up for mine. Or when he demands that Kale be put on his mat so he can put his face right up to his brothers. Or when he starts to giggle like crazy when I threaten to tickle him. These are just a few things that help me get through the day.
1 comment:
Sometimes choosing to focus on the moments of good things is the only way to get through the day Karen. Your body is still healing from surgery, and the cold weather doesn't help to get you out of the house either, so I'm sure you're a little stressed. Tomorrow is a new day, so hopefully it'll be a bit easier for you. Love you much!
Post a Comment