Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Monday, February 14, 2011

Thank you

I just wanted to thank everyone for your prayers while we were in the hospital. Somehow my deliveries get complicated and Tim and I both felt God's presence during it all. Thank you very much for everyone who has come for a visit. It has been hard for me to just sit around to heal, although I know the importance of it, I just don't do well sitting around. Visitors have been the highlight of my day. A huge thankyou to my mom. I am not good at writing down my feelings but I am forever grateful to my mom for all that she did for me in that first week.







One thing we do daily after naps is to take a bath. He loved putting a bubble beard on.


Brian, Shari and Ben came for a visit this weekend. Connor loved having his cousin around.

1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

Such cute pictures! Glad you are learning to take it easy....better to take the time at the front end then have complications later because you didn't.