Yesterday was a very good day work wise. I got Ruth and my gardens rototilled. Thanks Ruth for watching the boys. Then Connor & I planted 40 trees and I got my garden planted to.

Kale was happy for a little bit in the stroller but he wanted to be helping like his big brother. So if my rows aren't straight he is the reason why. Kinda hard to hold a hoe and a baby at the same time.

Connor loved having his own shovel like moms. He was such a good helper planting the trees and potatoes. He loved watching the potatoes disappear. "Where'd they go?" he would say as I covered them up.

Connors bum is soooooo sore right now. It took everything I had to convince him to go outside. Once out he loved it. But walking and sitting hurt so bad. I have never seen him in so much pain. Please pray that his little bum will get back to normal quickly and that I will have the patience to deal with his whining (totally acceptable for the amount of pain he's in but still hard to handle).

He loves being able to play outside with Sadie again. So much snow this winter was hard to just wonder together.
1 comment:
Congrats on getting the garden in...you beat me!!! I hope to have mine in, in the next couple weeks...in my new garden spot!
Mart
Post a Comment