One of my prayers for my boys is that Tim and I not only teach them and show them compassion but that they will show compassion to others as well. My prayer was answered this week. It brought sunshine to a rather rainy gloomy day. Connor has loved his brother from the moment he saw him. The first thing he did when he held Kale and kiss him on the forhead. Since then he has showered Kale with hugs and kisses (along with a few thumps by accident). But, the other day Tim came in upset about something. Connor picked up on it right away, climbed up on Tim's knee and gave him a huge hug and lots of kissses and then a few more hugs. Thank you Lord for my boys.
I know I've posted these pictures before but they remind me how big Connors heart is. Even when he is telling me "no" or "stop it mom" or having one of his fits; his heart is still the same. He is a very sensitive little guy and I need to cherish it and show him compassion and love just like he does to those he loves.

Kale is actually squelling in delight.


My publish button wasn't working so I wrote this one over a week ago but still wanted to share it.
No comments:
Post a Comment