The other day I was reading a blog and it suggested to put a few drops of lavender oil on your pillow to help you sleep. I have always been able to fall asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. However since having Kale, it often takes me a few minutes (or more) to fall asleep. It doesn't help when Connor is waking up every hour from 3:30 on and getting up at 6 or before; or that he has had diarrhea the last 2 days. He was sleeping pretty good in his new bed but then all of a sudden he started getting up in the night again. We have concluded that his teeth must be bugging him as his hands are constantly in his mouth. I try to catch naps when the boys are down but I can't fall asleep cuz I keep thinking about things and when I do sleep it is only for 20 min.
I am blessed with a wonderful husband who has agreed that when Connor wakes up he'll take care of him seeing as how I am up every night feeding Kale. However now that seeding has started I figure I better help Tim get as much sleep as possible and take care of Connor. So anyways last night I put a few drops of lavender oil on my pillow and I slept sooooooooo good; even with several interruptions. We got home from Kales doctors apt this afternoon and I wasn't feeling too tired but thought I'd lay down for my typical 20 minute nap. I fell asleep instantly after doing my devotion and woke up an hour later. I am lovin' that lavender.
No comments:
Post a Comment