Earle Expedition
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Fox Terry
This morning was such a perfect morning for the run. Because of Kale's surgery Tim stayed home with him. It was just Connor and I. I don't get much opportunity to spend one on one time with him now. Kale has been getting more attention than usual too lately. So today was perfect for Connor. I stocked the stroller with snacks and a drink and we started our 13 km run. To make the turn around spots safe the 10 km run ended up a 13 km run. Connor polished his snacks right of the bat and kept asking if we are going to do the fox run. I kept reminding him that we were running the Terry Fox run right then. He then kept asking to get out and run with me. After about 20 minutes he had a little nap. For the last km or so I got him out and we finished the run walking hand in hand. Such a precious moment that I will lock away forever. When we got back to community center he told a lady that he ran the Fox Terry and wanted a donut. So cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations to you both for completing the Fox Terry run!!
Did you get a photo of the two of you crossing the finish line?
So glad to hear that Kale made it through the surgery with flying colors!
Post a Comment