Kale loved playing at the window and watching the boys jump. He is at a very awkward stage now. He wants so badly to be able to crawl and is very close to it. But when he falls on his tummy he gets sooooo mad and wails. I go to pick him up and he won't sit anymore and wants to stand. So I play a litttle with him and try sitting him down again so I can get something done and he starts crying. Add on two top teeth that poked through on the weekend and our happy go lucky boy is very clingy and needy. I find myself getting frustrated cuz the house is a disaster and there is yard work to be done. But then I read my devotion of the day "So then, my dear friends, stand firm and steady. Keep busy always in your work for the Lord, since you know that nothing you do in the Lord's service is ever useless." 1 Corinthians 15: 57-58. It just reminded me that my work for the Lord right now are my children and if they need me to hold them than the house can stay messy.
Tim took Connor yesterday for a bit and Kale helped me pull the rest of the carrots out of the garden. I know as a mom I should have immediately cleaned his face but he was having so much fun eating the carrot and he was so cute I had to take a picture.
1 comment:
Too cute!!! Love those last couple of pics!
Post a Comment