Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Monday, March 19, 2012

Yah!!

I know these pictures are a little late but we've been having Internet problems.  Anyways, last weekend we had a pastoral candidate weekend.  Part of the weekend involved a church bowling night.  It was the first time Connor had ever bowled and he did awesome.  
 Kale had to be right in there playing with the balls.  Uncle Greg and him are starting to bond more.  


 Once Connor figured out that he didn't get a turn every time he had a lot of fun.  He would chuck the ball and get it down to the end every time.  The gutters weren't up for him and every turn he would knock something down.  He ended up with a score of 70 almost beating one of the adults on our team.

After each throw he would throw his arm up and yell "YAH!".  I was right behind him with my arms up saying it to.  I guess I get a little excited about my kids especially when they are having fun.  

It was such a fun evening and great bonding for the church.

No comments: