Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Sunday, March 04, 2012

My little side kick

I don't know about you other stay at home moms, but I am getting bored at looking at the same walls day in and day out.  So last Wednesday when I was in Olds I got paint for Tim and my room and bathroom.  I wasn't adventurous enough to tackle the living room/kitchen due to the 12 ft vaulted ceiling.  So I painted our bathroom a dark green and the bedroom blue.  The one wall in the bedroom I have left brown for now cuz I didn't have the energy to move the bed but we both kinda like it - not sure though.  Tim said it felt like we were staying in a hotel cuz the room felt so different.



Connor is my little side kick in everything I do.  Most of the time I love it.  I tried to get the painting done when he was napping but I couldn't get it all done so he ended up helping.  I honestly can't do anything in the house without Connor helping.    

No comments: