Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Snow Fun!!

Although it was -29 when we woke up the afternoon was beautiful.  So we decided to try and build a snowman - but the snow wasn't sticky enough. so we went to the back deck.  Pushed all the snow in a pile and made a slide.  The boys loved it.  Before I knew it we had spent over an hour outside.  We have now made it through almost 2 month of having no great/grandparents up at the farm.  Some afternoons (OK lots) I wish we had someone just up the road to visit with.  Just a couple more weeks and the farm will start feeling normal again.




 Yesterday evening I was on the phone with Tim and got off to find that Connor had colored himself and Kale.  I actually caught a bit of him coloring Kale before I stopped it.  Kale was just sitting there loving every minute.  I am so grateful and blessed that the boys play so well together.

Kale has become quite an independent eater.  Yogurt is a little tough to eat!!  

No comments: