So we got home from church today and I took Kale out to the deck to play and Tim wanted to teach Connor something. The next thing I see is my nearly 3 year old carrying an axe. Tim promptly gets out some wood and teaches Connor how to properly swing an axe. YIKES!! It was super cute to watch. Connor would take a turn to mash it and then it was dad's turn.
Oh how I love little wrangler bums!
We have started calving full time now. The heifers have been going strong and nearly done. However, last week there were lots of barn chores to do cuz "the stupid calves" (Tim said this and now Connor repeats) aren't smart enough to suck on their own.
A common occurrence during chore time. Tim on the phone.
Connor loves getting his picture taken. Anytime I take one of Kale I have to take one of Connor. I guess it is a good thing cuz then I always have updated pictures of both.
No comments:
Post a Comment