Earle Expedition
Wednesday, February 01, 2012
Happy Birthday Kale!
Well the birthday celebrations on Sunday when my parents came out with my nephews Owen and Gavin. Connor was in his element with those two boys. They ran, jumped, did puzzle, played every kid game I had, did a craft, watched some movie, and even washed my windows in a 4.5 hour span.

Our little Kale, you have been a huge blessing to us. Your smile has charmed us from the very beginning. Your blue eyes are always sparkling with mischieve; which makes me wonder what you'll get into as you get older. You have loved going for walks in the stroller from day one. Your brother showed you how to play with tractors and cows when you were a few days old and they are your favorite toys and sounds right now. You have become quite the chatter - as I said with your older brother - you are an Earle. Earles' have the ability to make conversation with anybody.. I love watching you figure things out and how you climb over/onto anything in sight. I do hate changing your diaper cuz you won't stay still. As soon as I mention bath you are headed to the bathroom. I could go ont about all the things I love about you but I'll save that for your love letter I am writing you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kale! What a little cutie! Amazing how fast the time goes by.
Post a Comment