I know some of these pictures are a little dated but I wanted to share them anyhow.
Kale has recently taken a real liking to books. At nap time I'll read Connor his story first and then tell Kale to go to his room and we'll read his story. Instantly he runs to his room and climbs onto his chair with his choice of book.
Kale is a little monkey and thinks he is a super big boy when he can climb onto one of the kitchen chairs. If I'm working at the island he tries to move a chair so he can help me out.
A super bum drop in action.
Every time it rains we have to check the puddles up. I can just imagine what they are scheming up.
We have been spending many hours outside getting things cleaned up and spreading the shavings we got last year. Kale won't go anywhere if he doesn't have his two buckets in hand.
Connor is a wonderful help and loves every minute of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment