The last couple of days I have taken time to really stop and enjoy my life and what is in it. Part of that has allowed me to come up with a list of things that melt my HEART:
1) Going for a walk with the boys and watching them giggle and squeal in delight while following a cow trail.
2) During that walk, Kale stops looks back at me, puts his had up and won't go another step without holding my finger.
3) Sitting with the boys over the creek and throwing rocks into it. Hearing Kale say "spash" every time he throws a rock.
4) When Connor wants to sit on my lap while we watch a movie and then looks up at me - grins - and says I love you mom - and gives me a quick kiss
5) Watching Connor help his brother up after he falls.
6) Hearing Connor read a story out loud while we travel
7) When Connor gets his squeaky voice when he is talking to Kale.
8) Watching Gramps chuckle at what the boys are doing.
9) When Connor begs to go with Grandpa on the quad to treat a calf.
10) Watching Tim read stories to the boys.
I know the list is all about my boys but they are my life now and I am loving it.
1 comment:
Loving your life is one of the best gifts you can every give your boys! Keep it up! And don't ever apologize for it!
Post a Comment