These past few days we have been working with the cattle a lot. Connor has to be in the thick of it. I have to thank Uncle Greg and his phone for these pictures as I never think to bring mine into a pen of cattle with me. The kid has no fear of cattle. He has to have his "cow chasing stick" that Uncle Greg gave him for Christmas. He wouldn't go down for a nap this afternoon cuz he knew daddy was going to be chasing cows. Even though it was pouring rain he still had to go chase cows with dad.
This past weekend I was at a Ladies Retreat with our church and Tim had the boys. Connor had to go with Grandpa and Uncle Greg to cut strings on bales. "He was proud as punch" says Uncle Greg when Connor got to hold the knive on his own!
Thank you Lord for giving us a farm that our children can grow up and share with their Grandparents and family. What a BLESSING!



No comments:
Post a Comment