Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Good Old Sunday Afternoon

After a church potluck Tim and Connor headed into Carstairs with several other church members for a good old baseball game.  I don't know why but I was exhausted so Kale and I went home for naps and joined them afterwards.  Connor has hit the ball lots inside with his tball set but never on a field.  I wanted to put him in baseball or soccer this year but he is still too young.  He absolutely loved it.  He wasn't bad at hitting it but his favorite was running from base to base.  I was surprised that he never steered off course running from base to base.  I love our church family!!


 Kale found a ball and Uncle Greg and got to play his own little game.  Greg is so good with the boys.


I think it was a big enough hit that we'll be doing it again next Sunday.  The dads can't think of anything better to do on their day.  So anybody that wants to play ball stop by Carstairs Sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

Looks like soooo much fun!