Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Little bit of Fun!!


With the weather cooling off; the boys and I have had lots of fun inside. We still get out and take Sadie for walks but the inside activity is always changing.  Connor is really into playing games and doing puzzles.  So naturally Kale has to be right there.  I don't know if it is my boys or kids in general but my boys have an extremely short attention span.  They play one game and then rush off to the next.  It is exhausting cleaning  up after them - they are finally learning to put away a game before pulling out another.
 This picture is bad cuz the sun was setting.  The boys wanted to play with their trucks outside before the snow came.  So naturally I let them.  I went to check on them and they were out visiting the heifers.  I kinda freaked out and called them in quickly.  Next time I looked out, the heifers (naturally curious) were following Kale
Painting has become a favorite thing to do.  Connor LOVES it.  All the time he was painting he kept saying "oh it's so beautiful".  

No comments: