Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Scoot!

 
Oh Scoot, how he entertains us.  He is totally developing into his own little person more and more.  He knows how to push his brothers buttons in just the right way.  But the next minute he is doing exactly what Connor is telling him say OK or Yup to his instructions.  He is learning lots of stuff because of Connor - good and bad.  While we were reading a story the other day I asked Connor to count the chickens and after he said one Kale kept counting two, three.  The two of them are best friends and are often lost if the other is sleeping or working with Tim.
 
Kale loves to shut doors and turn off lights.  Every door is shut in the house and he won't let me out of a room - he has to shut the door first and then I can come out.  When he leaves the table after eating I always ask him to kiss the cook and I get the sweetest kisses.  Yesterday I asked for a kiss and he says "cookie kiss" and gives me a kiss.  But in all his cuteness he is definitely getting close to 2.  The little tantrums have started and he has had multiple time outs in his crib.  

No comments: