Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Random Conversation

I woke up this morning thinking of the funny conversations that I have with the boys so I thought I'd share a few:
 
Connor: Kale, don't play this game yet I gotta read what it says. Oh..um.. yup.  Ok Kale you're old enough to play it.
 
Me: Kale lets go have a nap.  We can read a story first. 
Kale: OK mom, here Bible book.
Me: After I read the story while I'm tucking him in. 
Kale: Mom, Bible book.
Me: You want your Bible with you
Kale: Yup
And so for the last 2 days he has had to have his Bible in the crib with him before he'll lay down.  Then he rolls on his tummy and starts to read his Bible.
 
Me: Connor I had a great morning with you at the zoo, you were so good.  And you know what?
Connor: (smiling) You love me.
Me: I sure do and give him a hug.  He hugs me back and says I love you to Mom.
 
 
Connor: Mom I just don't have any energy
Me: How would you like to fix that?
Connor: Um I think some chocolate.
 
Me: Kale let's go get ready for church.
Kale: K mom (in his man voice)
After I'm done
Kale stands up: I handsome
 
Connor has loved playing go fish lately and if I'm not available to play he enlists his brother.  He'll give each of them some cards and then leave the pile in the middle.  He helps Kale get his matches and then asks him if he has a color.  Kale not knowing how to play at all just says go fish. 
Connor: no Kale you have it right there.
Kale: Go fish
Connor: I need this one (points to the card he wants)
Kale: K Connor (and gives him the card)
 
I know there are several others I was thinking about but they have escaped me now. 
 
 


3 comments:

Heather said...

Love these!

Beck's Bulletin said...

These are awesome!!! Good for you for recording them.

Beck's Bulletin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.