Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Sunday, May 05, 2013

Halfway there!

This was my 20 week picture with Timbit (Connor)

 My 20 week picture with Karebear (Kale)

 
My 20 week picture with Munchkin (Baby # 3)
 
The one thing with this baby is that I didn't feel I went through was thickening stage (just looking fat).  I've always seemed to have a definite bump.  We had our ultrasound last week and it says that my new due date it September 19 vs the 24.  But my boys always measured big at their ultrasound and they were both late.  Munchkin is big and strong.  It wasn't cooperating to even hint of finding out the gender so it is still unknown.  I will need another ultrasound in the third trimester because I have a low lying placenta right now.  So until that ultrasound there isn't any reason to really think about not having a c section.

1 comment:

Heather said...

How did I not know you are pregnant again?? Oh my goodness, congrats :)