Earle Expedition

Earle Expedition

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Lexi Lynne Earle

Well we have our girl now.  We went into Olds Wednesday morning for a planned C-section. I was a little nervous/excited about the whole thing.  Then when Tim looked down at me with tears brimming his eyes telling me we have a girl every worry I had was washed away.  Lexi was born at 8:22 am weighing 7 lbs 12 oz and was 20.5 inches long. 
We are doing good and I'm recovering well.  My mom has been with us/boys since Lexi was born and that has been a huge help. 
 
 
 Connor and Kale can't get enough of her.  Especially Connor. Funny thing though is that both boys call her Hailey instead of Lexi. 





 Laura came to visit Granny and Gramps yesterday and brought them up to see Lexi. I loved watching Granny holding her.

2 comments:

Beck's Bulletin said...

Congratulations!! She is such a little cutie.

Heather said...

Congratulations on her safe arrival! We are so thrilled for you guys. What a beautiful little girl you have there :)